Posts Tagged ‘Love’
- Everything here is cheaper in comparison to the UK.
- I love the people here.
- I love the busy-ness of the city.
- Food here is awesome.
- I love the fact most places deliver food 24 hrs, 7 days a week
- I love the culture and history of the Beijing City.
- Spring and autumn in Beijing is pretty amazing.
- I like hanging out in Nan luo guo xiang, Sanlitun and Wudaokou.
- Cheap street food.
- You can buy replicas of anything
That will do for now….
So I have been in Beijing, China since September 2009, after leaving my previous job as an E-Marketing Executive at StoneShot. The team at StoneShot were awesome and I learned a lot about website design, online marketing and what was needed to run successful campaigns. I always wanted to go to China and do a little travelling so when the opportunity presented itself, I took it.
Here’s a little run down of what I have been doing since September 2009: